Ask Hasselbalch, Denmark, 2013
77 min.DK/FeatureAdventureChildren's films
Antboy Producer on the Move
23. apr 2014 | CANNES. Eva Jakobsen of Nimbus Film is one of the 24 emerging European producers selected for the networking platform Producers on the Move to be promoted at the Cannes Festival.
08. oct 2013 | PREMIERES IN OCTOBER. Screened at the Toronto festival in September, "Antboy" now meets its home audience, as does the highly anticipated thriller "The Keeper of Lost Causes". Here are October's new Danish films on the
Scandi-thrill draws crowds
08. oct 2013. BOX OFFICE SEP-OCT. "The Keeper of Lost Causes" hit the big screen on 3 October and took 120,522 admissions during its opening weekend, which is the second-best opening in more than ten years.
Friendship Is the Greatest Superpower
01. sep 2013. Antboy, Ask Hasselbalch's feature debut, is Denmark's first superhero movie ever. How do you pull off working in a genre that's so completely dominated by American super budgets? By using irony? No
Superhero to Toronto
13. aug 2013 | FESTIVAL. Denmark's first big-screen superhero is on his way to the Toronto film festival in September. "Antboy" by Ask Hasselbalch is selected as one of only five films in TIFF Kids, joining Christoffer Boe
Tlf. +45 3374 3621
Billed- & Plakatarkivet
Feature film debut by Ask Hasselbalch, a graduate of the alternative film school Super16 in Copenhagen. The story is based on a children’s book series by Kenneth Bøgh Andersen. Antboy had its world premiere at the film festival in Toronto and also screened at the London Film Festival. Sold for distribution in North America.
Attraction Distribution / t + 1 514 846 1222 / email@example.com / www.delphisfilms.com