Christoffer Boe, Denmark, 2013
110 min.DK/FeatureDrama, Biographical drama
Scandi-thrill draws crowds
08. oct 2013. BOX OFFICE SEP-OCT. "The Keeper of Lost Causes" hit the big screen on 3 October and took 120,522 admissions during its opening weekend, which is the second-best opening in more than ten years.
Pilou Asbæk, 31, Actor
01. sep 2013. Pilou Asbæk had his first major role in Niels Arden Oplev's "World's Apart" and cemented his name playing a spin doctor in "Borgen" and the cook aboard an Indian Ocean freighter in Tobias Lindholm's
Chasing the Fragments of a New Ideology
01. sep 2013. They were larger than life. One chased freedom in an anti-authoritarian perpetual motion machine, while the other also wanted to just enjoy a meatball and chase young girls. In "Sex, Drugs &
Superhero to Toronto
13. aug 2013 | FESTIVAL. Denmark's first big-screen superhero is on his way to the Toronto film festival in September. "Antboy" by Ask Hasselbalch is selected as one of only five films in TIFF Kids, joining Christoffer Boe
Two gifted eccentrics to Toronto
31. jul 2013 | FESTIVAL. Christoffer Boe's "Sex, Drugs and Taxation" is selected for the Vanguard programme at this year's Toronto Film Festival.
Tlf. +45 3374 3621
Billed- & Plakatarkivet
Director Christoffer Boe received the Caméra d’Or in Cannes in 2003 and won the Young Cinema Award in Venice in 2006. His fourth feature Everything Will Be Fine (2010) was selected for Quinzaine des Réalisateurs.