Andreas Koefoed, Denmark, 2014
Danish films at Sundance, Göteborg and Rotterdam
21. jan 2015 | FESTIVALS. Danish films are well represented at both Sundance and the film festivals in Göteborg and Rotterdam. Read on for an overview of the new Danish films traversing the festival circuit.
Danish Directors Discuss IDFA
25. nov 2014 | IDFA. What does it mean to take part in the world's biggest documentary film festival, IDFA? Why is it so sought after? Read on for three Danish directors' thoughts on the subject.
Overview of the 15 Danish films at IDFA
19. nov 2014 | IDFA. The world's biggest documentary film festival, IDFA in Amsterdam, has a record-breaking 15 Danish films lined up for this year's edition, including a world premiere of "Something Better to Come"
Double Arms Dealing
11. nov 2014. In 1995 a secret weapons drop was set to take place in India. The principals were a Danish idealist and a British arms dealer. But nothing went according to plan. Andreas Koefoed's real-life
15 Danish films to IDFA
10. oct 2014 | IDFA 2014. Zimbabwe moving toward a new constitution, everyday life in Europe's largest garbage dump, an illegal arms drop over India, young Danish-Somali men engaged in holy war – these real-life stories are
Tlf. +45 3374 3621
Billed- & Plakatarkivet
Andreas Koefoed made his first feature-length documentary, “Ballroom Dancer”, in co-direction with Christian Bonke. They received the award for Best Nordic Documentary at Nordisk Panorama in 2012.